Today was a very ordinary day, but it was a wonderful day. I didn't meet Prince Charming nor did I get straight A's. I spent some time with my wonderful family and indulged in a good book for a bit. I cleaned and organized my place. I had dinner with close friends and then explored downtown Chicago with them for a while. Later, I went to my local church for the sixth day of the novena. I assisted in the processes of delicious hot chocolate, and I attended a fulfilling ceremony with the rest of the catechists.
A simple and ordinary day, yet it was a great day. Even though it was a Thursday night, mass was practically filled up like Sunday mass. It pleases me to see so many people intertwined together for such an amazing philosophy that being (Catholicism). I got to spend my time in the presence of God with people I care about. I am very blessed to have such an marvelous church family. We range in age, yet we are all so similar. They are my role models and my friends. And then my night concludes by writing and watching How I Met My Mother.
I love life.:)
A simple and ordinary day, yet it was a great day. Even though it was a Thursday night, mass was practically filled up like Sunday mass. It pleases me to see so many people intertwined together for such an amazing philosophy that being (Catholicism). I got to spend my time in the presence of God with people I care about. I am very blessed to have such an marvelous church family. We range in age, yet we are all so similar. They are my role models and my friends. And then my night concludes by writing and watching How I Met My Mother.
I love life.:)
Psalm 28:7
| |||
No comments:
Post a Comment