I can't seem to make up mind. I wish I can try all the possible options without wasting any time and school. College is expensive. I don't want to waste money or time experimenting on majors. I don't want to spend all that time on career that I dislike or having degree that is not helpful in this economy. Why can't I make up my mind? I wish I never had to worry about money, that way I can change my major as many times as I want. I can travel the world and get a new perspective on life. I can try out as many career options as I want without a worry.
I rarely ever worry about money. Sure it's nice having it, but I believe the memories you make are more important. But why do I keep stressing about it when it comes to the future? And when it comes to my career? Is it just me being responsible or I'm just worry-wart who's afraid of living life to the fullest?
Everyone seems to know exactly what they want to be in life. A teacher, a marine biologist, a actor on Broadway. Why do I get left behind? I want to have a degree and career I am 100% certain of. I am an optimist. I know my future will be fine. I am confident in myself to pursue a career that makes me happy and satisfies my needs. But what if it doesn't? Or what if I realize it too late?
Ahh!!! I'm tripping out! Enough of this. I am a young, intelligent and confident young woman. And I have faith in my Lord and in his guidance. <3
Whether I'm the PR of an important company or a political analyst on CNN, I know I will be happy and doing what I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment