The second week of school has just concluded, and it already feels like I've been in school for a month! Don't get me wrong; I'm loving every moment of it. I love my classes, enjoy my professors, and my classmates are great. Everything happens so quick in quarter systems (we are already discussing midterms!) that it may get a bit overwhelming. But like the saying goes "Idle hands are the devil's playthings." After a long winter break, I love staying busy. Before I stay up late watching movies now I stay up late to to study. My academics are very important to me. I am paying good money to make the most of my college experience and that includes my grades. Enough of school talk.
The weather has been very odd lately. It has been a very mild winter in Chicago. Certain days this past week my winter coat was obsolete and all I really needed was my leather jacket. This can't be good for global warming. And then today after coming out of my American Novel class, I was engulfed by snow! Very pretty snow. It finally felt like winter. Although it's a hassle to get around, snow makes the city look beautiful, and I'm very happy that it has finally arrived.
If a tree is not filled with leaves, fruit, or flowers, then snow is the next best thing, right?
The weather has been very odd lately. It has been a very mild winter in Chicago. Certain days this past week my winter coat was obsolete and all I really needed was my leather jacket. This can't be good for global warming. And then today after coming out of my American Novel class, I was engulfed by snow! Very pretty snow. It finally felt like winter. Although it's a hassle to get around, snow makes the city look beautiful, and I'm very happy that it has finally arrived.
If a tree is not filled with leaves, fruit, or flowers, then snow is the next best thing, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment