For the past couple of years I've been creating New Year Resolutions and for the most part I've been accomplishing them. A big reason for that is because I've published them online for the world to see. I also have a print version of my lists in my planner and bedroom wall. Since there is always room for improvement these are my resolutions for 2013.
1. Be healthy. Consistently workout at least 3 times a week (even during midterm and finals!). Eat healthy homemade meals.
2. Improve my grades.
3. Apply for more scholarships (college is really expensive!)
4. Learn how to balance my schedule more.
5. Summer 2013!
6. Be a better catechist. Seek out more resources.
7. Travel to at least two new cities/towns.
8. Learn how to create and stick to budget, shop quality over quantity and save more money.
9. Learn how to manage my stress.
10. Be a better person, daughter, sister, friend.
11. Be more spiritual, read the Bible and go to mass more often.
12. Cross out more things from my bucket list. Accomplish my career goals.
13. Be fearless!
What are your New Year's Resolutions?