Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Do List: Summer '11

Share it Please
Summer is my absolute favorite season! 
Long, hot days and late, warm nights. Schools out. 
Partiesss, lazy days, bikinis!

1. Go to the beach many, many times!


I love the beach! Cute bikinis, hot boys, can't get better than this. Take a nap or play volleyball. It's so relaxing and fun at the same time. I wish I lived closer to the beach!

2. Workout!
Stress reliever and it's my excuse to pig out on food all day!

3.  Go to little brother's Little League games

little brother+baseball= :D I love watching my brother doing what he loved the most, playing baseball. 

4. Sit on the Sears Tower Ledge 
 I've gone to the top of the Sears Tower back when I was ten. Now I want to go again and now sit on the newly added glass balcony.

5. Go to Cubs games!

"Take me out to the ball game!" Nothing says summer like a baseball game at Wrigley Field

6. Go bowling.

Why? Because it's fun!
7. Go camping.

An adventure waiting to happen!

8. Get a job/internship!

School makes my life intense enough without having a job to worry about. So summer is the ideal time to get a job and earned some cash! 

9. Read!

Reading books I actually care for become difficult during the school year when I have tons of studying to do. To me summer has always been a time to catch up on my reading.

10. Get an A in my Geography summer class. :( A B is good enough, right?

I love to school too much to ignore in the summer. So I decided to take an online class. I must get an A!

11. Watch a movie in the park or a drive-in theater.  

The quintessential 50's date is at a drive-in theater. I really want to go one. At the very  least watch a movie at the park.

12. Sleepovers

I loveeee having sleepovers! 

13. Attend a musical festival.

Chicago is notorious for summer festivals. Since Lollapalloza tickets are too expensive and difficult to get it, I will attend Viva Chicago or other music fest!

14. Taste of Chicago.

Great food and great music all in one place! :D 

15. Fiesta del Sol

Tradition. <3 Carnival rides, delicious food, great music, old neighborhood.

16. Dance the nights away













No comments:

Post a Comment

my read shelf:
Michelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)